Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time flies.....

About 10 months ago, I wrote here that DD was entering university. Last Sunday, 26th April DH and I drove up to Penang and helped her to bring back her things from the hostel as she has completed her exams and first year! How quickly time passed.....

She is home now for the next two months and these past few days, she had done nothing, but sleep and watched video! She and her friends have planned some trip for next month. We (she and I) will also be going for a holiday down under in June!

During this trip to Penang, I took the opportunity to visit Little Penang Street. Personally, I was quite disappointed with what were offered or displayed there. It could be because we were there rather late at about 2.30pm and some of the stalls were already empty. For those who want to visit this event which happens on every last Sunday of the month, it is on the street adjacent to the E&O Hotel, Pg which is a historical landmark.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

I am sure that you will enjoy your time with your DD home!