Sunday, March 24, 2013

At last.....

......I finished the Drunkard Path quilt! Yay!! I pieced the top many, many moons ago...actually I can't remember when I started ....I think in the early 1990's and have kept it until now! Well, I did begin this year with the resolution to complete this quilt and ta-da.....it's FINISHED!  



Ok....I confess that it's not a quilt in the true sense, as I did not use batting.....only the front and the back and  in our hot weather, it will be enough for cover up on a cool night!! *grin* Another confession.....the curves are not really pieced, but appliqued using a full circle on a square, then cut into quarters and pieced in the drunkard path design! Anyway, I'm happy that this quilt is completed at last!!

PS. Found out that this is my 100th post!!

3 comments:

Margaret wong said...

Congrats! Looks cosy! And many more to come!

Lillie said...

Congrats Janet, very unique.

Zurainny Ismail said...

Congrats on finishing the quilt & your 100th post! I think it's a great idea - applique & quartering the square. :D