Saturday, September 10, 2011

A is for.......

ANTIQUE TILE
These blocks turn out rather pretty, but unfortunately it is not a quilt filmsy. They are for a block swap 2011 at NNC and will be going out to the various participants soon. In return, I will be getting a similar pair in different colour way!

ATC
I took part in a fabric ATC exchange with one of my fave theme - CUPCAKE! This is my piece that went to Canada:

Unfortunately, my piece from my other partner in Holland went MIA. However, she is so kind that she will be replacing it. (will post pic when I receive it)

4 comments:

Astrid said...

Lovely Antic Tile blocks, can't wait getting them! Yummy cupcake too!

zarina said...

The colors will just balance out the whole quilt (whenever I start piecing it together).

Astrid said...

Test from Astrid.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

I love them! :)