Thursday, November 22, 2007

NNC 1st Annivesary Meet

We had our meet on 3rd November 2007 at Nik's house in Subang Jaya. I didn't take any photos, but you can view them here at the Group's photo page. Thank you to Nik and Margaret for organizing this meet which I enjoyed very much and thanks also to all those who brought all those lovely yummy foods...forgotten how many helpings I had!


Part of the food we had!
Yummy!
We had a gift a gift exchange too. I made a mini quilt called "Token of Friendship" to commemorate this event and crocheted 4 doilies. They were drawn by Faizon.
Token of Friendship Quilt & Doilies


I drew Nik's gift:

Here's some of the gifts which the girls made for us:

Crocheted hearts from Usha

From Faizon, who is a tatting sifu



From June - a felt flower wrist pincushion


From Margaret - a mini pincushion with my initial 'J"



No comments: