Thursday, September 27, 2007

NNC-Card Challenge

A card challenge co-ordinated by Ying was announced end August 2007.
Quote:

What to do : Made a handmade card by yourself and send to your partner.
Supplies:Ying will send the supplies to you. ( Free, of course!! :-)) .You make the card using the supplies given, yes, all the supplies, and IF you want to add your own supplies , please not over 3 items.
Sign Up : start from now to 9/September. Please give me your full name, snailmail address and email address. Please sign up via my private email:.........Ying will assign the partner and send the supplies to you by 10/September.
Due Date to send your card to your partner: 30/September.Please be on time.Please scan your card before you send to your partner, if you can't scan please state it when you sign up.

Unquote

The players were:

Barbara Jack
Charlene Ng
Melanie Tan
Nik Ainun
Usha Ranee
June Tung
Lillie Liu
Rose Jonid
Radha Kumar
Emily Chiam
Janet Chan
Ulla Fredriksson
Ying Pang

and my partner was.......Emily Chiam and this is the card I created for her!


Emily's fave colour is purple and the only thing I had on hand in my stash was the purple ric-rac!

I think my card turned out rather mediocre :(

No comments: