Thursday, November 23, 2006

Just a thought....

Was thinking...how nice it would be that I'm now home stitching instead of sitting here at the office staring into the PC. Have decided what I want to make for the French Red exchange - have bought the floss and cloth. Unfortunately, the smallest is 14ct Aida - the other materials available in the shop are much larger. Sigh.
Must make a trip to KL to have a look at the other fabric describe by the NNC group - evenweave, linen and 28ct and 32ct fabrics. Actually, I've never worked on smaller than 14ct Aida and wonder how my eyes will take it? As it is, I find my eyesight getting poorer as I get older and now can't even read for long....
Besides, my eyes, I think my memory is also playing up - can't remember where I've put my things. Have been searching for my incomplete 'fairies' cross-stitch and can't remember where I've put it. Have to look into all the boxes - the dust will tickle my nose and I'll start sneezing....

No comments: